Terms & Conditions
Whereangelswhisper.ie is owned by Dawn Darling and is a registered business in Ireland.
Whereangelswhisper.ie shall not be held liable for any stress or loss of income caused by any persons or event incurred in the process of providing a service (psychic readings or other services) to the clients.
Whereangelswhisper.ie will not be held responsible for any damages that are the result of using this site.
This includes the below terms that are likely to cause damage:
- Linguistic or other types of error
- Interruption in the services available on the website
- Computer virus delays
- We are also not liable for any damages caused by:
- Damages caused to compensate someone from loss or injury
- Consequential Damages
- Incidental Damages
This site and its owner are not liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from using the psychic experts available on this site or its content.
We encourage you to seek professional support from appropriate channels if you're experiencing any Mental Health Challenges. Though we personally cannot endorse them and any decisions you make are always you're responsibility. My Mind offers online counselling services here.
Psychic Reading Policies
These are our policies in relation to psychic services on our website.
- You must be over 18 to receive a reading through email, video, a private or online appointment, free giveaways, or in any of our live sessions on social media. By taking part you're agreeing that you are of legal age to do so and we are not liable for your welfare.
- You are required to inform us if you are experiencing any mental health challenges.
- You are asked to attend all interactions with us, via readings, live sessions, or in private group sessions free from alcohol and any other types of recreational drugs.
- Any form of abuse, harassment, or social trolling of our staff and social pages will be taken seriously and dealt with in a legal manner.
- You must at all times use your own common sense in relation to information provided and endeavor to always put your well-being in the hands of qualified professionals where it may be required.
- All psychic readings and consultations are intended to offer an insight into a person’s personal life and do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, or professional advice.
- By engaging in a reading with any of our registered psychics, you understand that psychic experts do not diagnose illnesses, including questions pertaining to pregnancy and death.
- We will not be liable for the death or personal injury resulting, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You understand that the use of this website is merely for referencing and recreational purposes and is not intended to be regarded as professional judgment or advice.
- Any video readings or video content we share with you, remains our sole property and may not be shared with others, via phone message, email, or distributed on social media. This list is not exhaustive.
- You understand that attending events with us, comes with different sets of guidelines and these will be highlighted to you on registration. By signing up for any event you are committing to following the event's terms and conditions.
- When booking an appointment, that appointment is strictly for you only. No other parties may attend unless for disability reasons.
- Further, we do not represent that:
- the service will meet your requirements
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free any results obtained from using the service will be accurate, complete, or current
- We or anyone involved with the provision of these services shall not be liable for any damages arising from the inability to use the services or from errors caused by negligence or otherwise.
- We are not be liable for delays in providing information or carrying out our obligations due to factors beyond our control.
Whereangelswhisper.ie promises to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the clients to the service are given positive guidance, however, if the client is requesting information relating to:
Legal matters: It is recommended that you seek advice from a solicitor/ lawyer
Medical questions: you must seek medical advice from a professional
Business questions: you must seek further advice from a financial adviser
Mental disorders: you must Clarify their condition by taking Professional advice from a health professional
We do not provide any of the following, curses or spell removals, house clearings or said ghost removals, services related to crime or criminal matters.
If you are attending a public or private event online, every person in the room must be over 18 and disclosed to us.
Recording of our private work is not permitted.
Fees & Payments
When you secure an appointment with Dawn, through her online diary, you are committing to working with Dawn. All fees are non-refundable. You may re-schedule your appointment, if you cannot make your appointment. Once a session is complete, it is considered as Dawn has completed her part of the client/advisor contract with you.
If for any reason, Dawn cannot make an appointment, you will be contacted via email and provided with a new appointment date. If its deemed Dawn cannot offer a further appointment, a full refund will be offered.
All course fees are an investment in your training. Refunds are not available on courses. You can request a copy of the class. Which is for your sole use only. If for any reason the course is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
Online Event Fees
All event fees are non-refundable. Please arrive in a timely manner and ensure your familiar with using Zoom, prior to the event. If an event is cancelled you will be referred to the next available date.