How Will This Relationship Feel Balanced?
There are many sorts of partnerships. The obvious one is marriage, but business partnerships are important too. In fact, if you see a doctor or an attorney, that too is a partnership type relationship. Ultimately, this reading helps you gain insight into how you will function with a specific other person and how well it will work out between you.
If you’re choosing between two possible partners, you could do the reading twice, once for each partner, and see how they compare.
- What is the purpose of this partnership?
- What do I bring to the relationship?
- What does the other person bring?
- How effective will our collaboration be?
- How is our communication?
- What lessons can we learn from each other?
- Do we have compatible goals?
- How will I feel about this person a year from now?
- What are this person’s intentions toward me?
- What will ultimately happen in this partnership?